June 26-29, 2019
8AM – 6PM
938 Avenida Del Oro
Oceanside, CA 92056
Note to All Credit Participants
Links and Additional Materials
- Credits include $10 material fee for Rick Miller’s book “Youth Development from the Trenches”
- 6 semester credits are available: three at the conference and three through a follow-up online course.
University of the Pacific Graduate Level Semester Credit Requirements:
- One credit – One day participation in all conference activities, plus independent study reading “Youth Development from the Trenches” and book report
- Three credits – Complete one credit requirement above, complete wellness day, plus one Place-Based Education day and answer 10 PBE questions
- Additional online three credits – Complete online course requirements link requirements
NOTE: Online course is a five-week course, one unit per week with a PLC sharing component with other students (recommended) or work at your own pace independently.