NOT OFFERED IN 2018
This rejuvenating conference includes everything you’ve grown to expect from SI and more.
- Relational Equity
- Relevant Standards-Based Presentations
- Interesting PLC Collaboration Component
- Place Based Education Day Trips
- Effective Implementation of the Common Core
- Important Wellness Activities
- Innovative Technology
- Replenish, Rejuvenate & Remember Why You Teach.
- 50 NCESD Clock Hours in Five Days. Choose conference fee only, an additional $2 per hour fee is paid directly to NCESD.
- 3 – 4 Semester University of the Pacific Graduate Level Credits
- Three-credit class is a forty-five hour week (3 semester units = 4.5 quarter credits). Four credit class is a 60 hour week (4 semester units = 6 quarter units)
- University of the Pacific (non-profit/WASC approved)
- Save money with Early Bird registration and Group Rates! (3 or more from the same school
Dates: June 25-29, 2018 (4:00pm - 6:00pm Wellness Daily)
Start time: 08:00 a.m.
End time: 06:00 p.m.
Venue: Clovis Point Intermediate School
Address: 1855 SE 4th Street East Wenatchee, WA. 98802
$395.00 – $635.00
Enroll now before prices increase!
There will be a $100 non refundable deposit and no refunds after June 1st.
Register for clock hours prior the class. Please visit NCESD
Contact Your Site Coordinator
Marnie PickettWenatchee Site Coordinator
A Word From the President
“Marnie stood out as a wellness instructor at our 2002 site in Tri-Cities, WA. Her enthusiasm, personality and ability to develop caring relationships with our teachers contributed greatly to a successful conference. It was a no-brainer to hire Marnie in 2003 to start a new site in Wenatchee, WA”.
Marnie Pickett is a native Washingtonian, born and raised in Wenatchee! Marnie graduated from Eastern Washington University in Cheney with a Bachelor’s degree in Health Education.
She started her teaching career in 1997 in Lebanon, Oregon teaching the Seriously Emotionally Disturbed 9th and 10th grade high school students. In 1998, she moved to the Tri-Cities and took a position with the ESD 123 teaching the REACH program for alternative middle school students. Marnie was awarded the 2004 Kennewick School District Middle School – “Teacher of the Year”. She currently serves as the REACH teacher for Kennewick School District.
When she is not involved in the many community and school programs, Marnie and her husband Mason enjoy outdoor recreational activities.