NOT OFFERED IN 2018
This rejuvenating conference includes everything you’ve grown to expect from SI and more.
- Relational Equity
- Relevant Standards-Based Presentations
- Interesting PLC Collaboration Component
- Place Based Education Day Trips
- Effective Implementation of the Common Core
- Important Wellness Activities
- Innovative Technology
- Replenish, Rejuvenate & Remember Why You Teach.
- 50 NCESD Clock Hours in Five Days. Choose conference fee only, an additional $2 per hour fee is paid directly to NCESD.
- 3 – 4 Semester University of the Pacific Graduate Level Credits
- Three-credit class is a forty-five hour week (3 semester units = 4.5 quarter credits). Four credit class is a 60 hour week (4 semester units = 6 quarter units)
- University of the Pacific (non-profit/WASC approved)
- Save money with Early Bird registration and Group Rates! (3 or more from the same school)
Venue: West Valley High School
Address: 8301 East Buckeye Spokane, WA 99212
$305.00 – $545.00
Enroll now before prices increase!
There will be a $100 non refundable deposit and no refunds after June 1st.
Register for clock hours prior the class. Please visit NCESD
Contact Your Site Coordinator
Amy Johnson & Stacie NeeleySpokane, WA Co-Site Coordinators
Amy graduated from Central Washington University, in Ellensburg, with a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education and a minor in Reading. She started her teaching career in 1999 with the Lakeland School District in Rathdrum Idaho. She then took a few years off to stay home with her children. When it was time to return to work, Amy taught at Holy Family Catholic School in Coeur d’Alene Idaho for 10 years and is currently teaching kindergarten for East Valley School District in Spokane, Washington.
When she is not teaching Kindergarten, Amy enjoys family time with her husband and two teenage boys. They enjoy many different sports and outdoor activities together.
Stacie Neely earned her bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Eastern Washington University in 1996. She began teaching fifth and sixth grade at Trinity Catholic School shortly after graduation, and is still teaching in the same location. She was the VFW Educator of the Year in 2016. A native of Spokane, she is an avid fan of her two teenage athletes. Stacie joined the SI team as an assistant to the great Jim Walden when the Spokane site was created, after taking the Kennewick class and meeting Scott Ricardo. She is a lifelong friend of her co-site coordinator, Amy Johnson.
A Word From the President
“Amy and Stacie were participants at our Tri-Cities site. I was impressed with their commitment to travel so far to join our SI family. They were truly a pleasure to be around and so when my former WSU boss, Jim Walden started the SI Spokane site, he hired them as assistants. Now that Jim has retired, we are fortunate to have these two passionate teachers and loyal friends in charge.”